COLLECTOR CAR 10 PINUP GIRL CONTEST
Produced by PINUPS FOR AMERICAN HEROES
CONTESTANT ENTRY FORM & MODEL RELEASE
Welcome to the Collector Car 10 Pinup Girl Contest! This year’s festivities will be produced by Pinups for American Heroes to benefit the Turning Point Foundation. Our primary event photographer will be [PENDING PHOTOGRAPHER] providing both individual photos as well as participant group shots. Bonnie Navarro Photography staff will also be available for onsite photo booth services as well!
This year the contest will take place Sunday, July 14, 2019 at Vista Ford of Oxnard. Registration will open Monday, April 22, 2019 at 8:00am to the first 30 applicants that complete the registration process AND provide the $25 entry fee. The entry fee will be waived if the contestant is sponsored by a business. Completed forms must be submitted via email to email@example.com on a first come, first served basis, no later than Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 8:00pm. 12-20 quality contestants will be chosen from the first 30 applications received & the official contestants will be announced via social media. All 30 applicants will be notified of the decision via email.
A panel of celebrity/guest judges will be officially judging the show & crowning the Collector Car Queen 2019! Contestants will enter the stage twice (no outfit changes). During the first segment you will enter the stage, speak briefly about your background, answer a test question & model your gown. During the second segment you will enter the stage, be introduced one last time and await the judges’ decisions. Ladies will freely roam the entire venue before, during & after entering the stage…taking pictures and socializing with the car owners, judges, and VIP’s is strongly encouraged! Personality, Congeniality, Ladylikeness, as well as fashion-sense & your ability to answer your quiz question, will all be taken into account in this family-friendly event. The top 3 finalists will be called forward & crowned as 3rd, 2nd, or Queen of the show!
CONTESTANT RULES AND GUIDELINES:
All contestants will be required to send in a photo of themselves (used for advertising purposes/hard card) no later than June 22nd – No Exceptions! All professional photos must be watermarked by the photographer.
Dress code will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. If your outfit is not appropriate, A Pinups for American Heroes representative will ask you to change or disqualify you from the contest completely. It’s in your best interest to bring a backup outfit. (Initial after reading ______)
• Contestants must be at least 18 years of age
• Entry fee for each contestant will be $25.00 unless sponsored
• Winner will be determined by a panel of judges - not public voting
• Each contestant will check in on time & be a part of the group shot and all photo opportunities provided
• Throughout the show, each contestant will be asked to enter the stage by number, state her stage name & say something about herself…Have fun!
• Vintage props & accessories are highly encouraged (no umbrellas/parasols in group shots).
• Ladies should be dressed in pre-approved, era-appropriate, “Racing” themed pinup attire. All dresses must be long enough to extend to the tips of your fingers fully extended. Think CLASSY – NOT TRASHY!
• No nudity, no flashing, no pasties or lingerie…please follow the dress code.
• There will be no outfit changes
• All contestants are responsible for being cautious around the classic cars – be respectful & courteous to these classic priceless gems > no hood sitting, standing on, or inappropriate behavior will be permitted as you could be held liable & responsible for any damages. Best practice is to get expressed permission from the owner before touching any vehicle.
• All contestants are responsible for providing for their own hair, makeup and styling. This is your chance to be unique & creative! A professionally taken image (for use to promote you as the contestant) must be provided with your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Saturday, June 22, 2019 at 8:00pm. It may be a tight headshot or full body, but isolated such that only you are seen (plus relevant props). Image must be current (taken on or after January 1, 2019. It can be cute & sassy, cheesecake, classic pinup - but as always, the classier the better – inappropriate poses will not be accepted. Please submit the image in the form of a JPG or PSD (no PDF will be accepted) sized as 4x5/4x6 @300 dpi. The image will be used for promotional materials thus permission from the photographer must be included in writing. It is up to the contestant to provide an adequate image in good taste.
• Drug use and excessive drinking resulting in being drunk is prohibited for all contestants. Any contestant found to be extremely intoxicated or disruptive will be disqualified as this is a family-friendly event.
• Should a contestant be dismissed from the contest for any reason, your entry fee WILL NOT be refunded, nor will your sponsor’s contribution.
Pinups For Heroes
Samantha "Gypsy Rose" Wade
Brittany "Mini Marie" Sanders